Paternayan Wool

11/4/14

We now have 90% of the range in stock, hopfully the other 10% will be in soon.


PATERNAYAN continues to be available however dye batches may differ. The colours with a "D" in front of them are no longer available, but we do have a few left in stock.
 
To purchase Paterna/Paternayan wool, select the colour number range, then select your colours.

  • 200-354

  • 400-475

  • 480-556

  • 560-655

  • 660-727

  • 730-855

  • 860-972

  • Paterna/Paternayan Colour Chart to view
  • or go back to THREADS.

    Paterna Wool (also called Paternayan or Persian yarn) is a loosely twisted stranded yarn made from a special 100% virgin wool which is carefully dyed with complicated recipes to produce a beautiful range of 417 colours and shades. The yarn is made from three loosely twisted threads which are easily separated. The number of strands you can use depends on the type of stitch as well as the thread count of the fabric.

860, Paterna wool $2.30
861, Paterna wool $2.30
862, Paterna wool $2.30
863, Paterna wool $2.30
864, Paterna wool $2.30
865, Paterna wool $2.30
870, Paterna wool $2.30
871, Paterna wool $2.30
872, Paterna wool $2.30
873, Paterna wool $2.30
874, Paterna wool $2.30
875, Paterna wool $2.30
880, Paterna wool $2.30
881, Paterna wool $2.30
882, Paterna wool $2.30
883, Paterna wool $2.30
884, Paterna wool $2.30
885, Paterna wool $2.30
886, Paterna wool $2.30
900, Paterna wool $2.30
901, Paterna wool $2.30
902, Paterna wool $2.30
903, Paterna wool $2.30
904, Paterna wool $2.30
905, Paterna wool $2.30
906, Paterna wool $2.30
910, Paterna wool $2.30
911, Paterna wool $2.30
912, Paterna wool $2.30
913, Paterna wool $2.30
914, Paterna wool $2.30
915, Paterna wool $2.30
920, Paterna wool $2.30
921, Paterna wool $2.30
922, Paterna wool $2.30
923, Paterna wool $2.30
924, Paterna wool $2.30
925, Paterna wool $2.30
930, Paterna wool $2.30
931, Paterna wool $2.30
932, Paterna wool $2.30
933, Paterna wool $2.30
934, Paterna wool $2.30
935, Paterna wool $2.30
940, Paterna wool $2.30
941, Paterna wool $2.30
942, Paterna wool $2.30
943, Paterna wool $2.30
944, Paterna wool $2.30
945, Paterna wool $2.30
946, Paterna wool $2.30
947, Paterna wool $2.30
948, Paterna wool $2.30
950, Paterna wool $2.30
951, Paterna wool $2.30
952, Paterna wool $2.30
953, Paterna wool $2.30
954, Paterna wool $2.30
955, Paterna wool $2.30
960, Paterna wool $2.30
961, Paterna wool $2.30
962, Paterna wool $2.30
963, Paterna wool $2.30
964, Paterna wool $2.30
970, Paterna wool $2.30
971, Paterna wool $2.30
972, Paterna wool $2.30